Friday, March 28, 2014

National Geographic Cover


This assignment is about making a creature of some kind and sharing it with others onto a National Geographic Cover. The way I made my creature is by researching some animals and the final ones I picked were a tiger, a panda, a pig and a cat. I used the tiger's body, the panda's head, the pig's ear and nose and the cat's eyes to construct it into one interesting creature. The tools I used were, the magnetic lasso tool and clone stamp tool. After I was done making my creature, I looked for a National Geographic Cover and used it to paste my creature onto it. I used the magic wand tool to select both the border and letters into another layer. I changed the color of the letters and copied the title one more time to make it look like the national geographic title was three dimensional. Next, I pasted my animal into the cover and used the polygonal lasso tool to make my creature look like it was coming out of the border and I lowered the opacity down. Lastly, I made a little description in the empty parts of the image and talked a little about my creature. In the bottom of the image, it is three articles that people may want to check out and the topics are related to my creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment