Friday, May 23, 2014

CubeeCraft

The assignment was to create one of your own characters or create a character that already has been made and turn it into a cubee figure. I chose the character Bubbles, from powerpuff girls because it was one of my favorite characters I liked when I was little. First, I sketched out the character on a blank piece of paper on how it would look like when it is folded into a box figure. Then, I used a template that was made from CubeeCraft and I filled in the empty white boxes by drawing the character face and body in there. After I was done drawing, I scanned it in onto the computer and worked on it in the program, PhotoShop. I used tools like the, polygonal lasso tool to help me delete the parts I didn't need, the paint brush tool and the paint bucket tool to add some color into my cubee and the text tool to type out my name. I thought the assignment was really fun and exciting to do because I got to create my favorite character and I could get the chance to fold my creation into a real cubee. I would really hope that I could do some of these later sometime and show others how to do and create this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment